CADBURY COUNTLINES CAMPAIGN
This Cadbury Countlines campaign (hereinafter referred to as "Campaign") is an initiative of Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (“Mondelez”) having its registered office at Unit No 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 Wing-C, One International Center (Formerly, Indiabulls Finance Centre), Parel, Mumbai- 400 013 (“Mondelez”). Please read these terms and conditions ("T&Cs") before participating in this Campaign.
Participation in this Campaign is voluntary. You agree that, if you chose to participate in this Campaign, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Campaign eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
Mondelez has engaged with Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. to organize and run the Campaign (hereinafter referred to as “Execution Partner”).
For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires "You" or "Your" shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Campaign and "We" or "Our" or “Mondelez” shall mean Mondelez India Foods Private Limited.
The Campaign is valid on any valid purchase/transaction of any of the singles bar of Cadbury Fuse, Cadbury Five Star 3D or Cadbury Five Star aggregating to Rs.100 at specified Reliance retail offline stores as per Clause 15 (hereinafter referred to as ‘Cadbury Countlines”). Please do note that this Campaign is not applicable on the purchase of Home treats pack of Cadbury Fuse & Cadbury Five Star.
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to participate in the Campaign:
- You need to be a natural person;
- You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Campaign;
- You shall be legally competent to enter into binding contract under the applicable laws of India.
All who fulfils the eligibility criterial to participate in the Campaign shall individually referred to as “Participant” and collectively “Participants”.
Our / Execution Partner, its employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and their affiliates, advisors, advertising/ Campaign agencies are not eligible to participate or avail any benefits under the Campaign.
- DETAILS OF THE CAMPAIGN AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Campaign will commence from 15th Nov 2020 at 00:01AM and end at 11:59 PM on 31st December 2020 ("Campaign Period"). Any entry (purchase of Cadbury Countlines at Reliance Retail offline stores, as provided below) post the Campaign Period will not be considered. We reserve our right to cancel/modify/extend the Campaign Period or the T&Cs applicable to this Campaign as per our discretion and without giving any prior notice to You. No claims/questions shall be entertained in this regard.
- This Campaign is applicable PAN India including the State of Tamil Nadu. The terms & conditions applicable to State of Tamil Nadu are specifically captured in this T&C’s.
- You must follow the following instructions to take part in the Campaign:
- Purchase any number of singles bars of Cadbury Countlines aggregating to INR 100 from any of the offline Reliance Retail store listed in Clause 15
- You need to visit website at the link provided, enter code, Mobile No. or Email ID to receive OTP on your registered Mobile No.
- Post successful verification of your invoice, you will receive a WhatsApp message with a code and website link to redeem that code and you will receive a Zomato Voucher within 24 hours;
- Send a clear picture of your complete Reliance Retail invoice to WhatsApp number generated through the missed call; Only printed invoice that includes in a legible manner the Store Name, Store Address, Store GST No, Date of Purchase, Invoice/Bill No, Item Names (only the participating products), and prices will be considered as an eligible receipt for the purpose of claiming Prize. One single invoice will be valid for one Prize, regardless of the number of eligible Cadbury Countlines purchased in that invoice.
- In case the number which is used to generate the missed call are not the same as your WhatsApp number, you will receive an auto generated SMS which will contain a link leading to the WhatsApp message of Execution Partner with the details on how to participate. This Campaign details are run on WhatsApp by our Execution Partner and if you don’t have the WhatsApp, you will not be able to Participate in the Campaign.
- You will receive an auto generated Whatsapp message from the official number of Execution Partner, which will give you details on how to participate.
- Give a missed call on the number:7406544411, after purchasing the Cadbury Countlines with a valid receipt
Enter OTP received in the website to receive your Zomato Voucher Prize via text message on your registered Mobile no. along with instructions to redeem the Prize;
- If you have completed all the steps above, you will get an assured Zomato Voucher as detailed below;
- For India except the State of Tamil Nadu, you will stand a chance to win Zomato Voucher worth INR 50 or INR100 For the State of Tamil Nadu , you will win an assured Zomato Voucher worth Rs.50
- 4 Lucky Winners will be selected at the end of the promo on a computerised draw basis to participate in the Lucky draw for Rs.10,000 smartphone voucher. The Lucky draw is applicable for India except the State of Tamil Nadu as the same is not permitted under Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979.
- The lucky draw is a festive add-on to the assured Zomato voucher which the shopper will receive and it is not applicable to the State of Tamil Nadu, as the same is not permitted under Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979
The Reliance Retail store may be closed on Public Holidays and Bank Holidays
- Any costs associated with entering the Campaign, including accessing the Campaign website, are the responsibility of each Participant. Also, regular call and message rates will apply as per the consumer telecom operator in their respective circles.
- In case you block the WhatsApp, number which gets initiated for interaction, you will not be eligible to participate in the Campaign.
- If Execution Partner has already emailed or sent by SMS, it will not re-send the voucher code to any new or corrected email address or phone number nominated by the Participant.
- If you are registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) service, you will not receive an SMS confirmation from us.
- Only the purchases made between 15/11/2020 till 31/12/2020 during the Campaign Period will be considered for reward. Only one Voucher per Zomato order will be entertained. Multiple vouchers cannot be booked together.
- One single bill/invoice will be valid for one code, regardless of the number of eligible Cadbury Countlines purchased in that invoice.
- The invoice/bill copy should be in ENGLISH language only.
- You hereby agree that only printed invoice/bill that includes the display in a legible manner the Store Name, Store Address, Store GST No, Date of Purchase, Invoice/Bill No, Item Names (only the participating products), and prices will be considered as an eligible receipt for the purpose of claiming rewards. No handwritten bills/invoices or photocopied bills/invoices will be considered. The invoice/bill copy should clearly mention the eligible products.
- Mondelez and/or Execution Partner cannot replace any lost, stolen or damaged Vouchers.
There are total of up to 80,000 Zomato Voucher, namely 72,000 Vouchers worth INR 50 and 8,000 Vouchers worth INR 100each. The limit on number of Vouchers is not applicable on the State of Tamil Nadu. This Prize is funded by Mondelez under this Campaign, one for each participant who complies with our T&Cs Each participant would be eligible to win only if he/ she has participated in the Campaign in the manner provided under the “Details of the Campaign and How to Enter” section given in these T&Cs.
The Prize is provided on an “as-is basis". Mondelez and/or Execution Partners and/or their associates, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible or liable for failure by the winner to redeem the Prize won or to take part in the Campaign itself including failure to participate due to restrictions placed by any government authorities at the location of Reliance Retail stores restricting movement or travel. You understand and acknowledge that this Campaign is being offered on a reasonable effort basis and the ability of the Participant to avail the benefit is subject to Government permissions and restrictions that may be imposed upon people movement or upon the operation of retail shops and other commercial establishments. Mondelez and/or its Execution Partner shall not be held liable on this account if any Participant is unable to avail the benefit due to such restrictions.
- ODDS OF WINNING FOR 4 LUCKY DRAW WINNERS
Odds of winning for lucky draw winners depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the "Details of the Campaign and the How to Enter" section given in these T&Cs.
- DETAIL TERMS FOR PRIZE - ZOMATO VOUCHER:
- The Participant shall be entitled to win an assured Zomato Voucher worth INR50 or INR100, as the case may be through computerised selection, except in the State of Tamil Nadu wherein every Participant shall be eligible to win assured Zomato Voucher worth Rs.50. The denomination of voucher will be mentioned in the SMS/Whatsapp message post verification of the invoice/bill of Reliance Retail.
- The winner of this Campaign is entitled for Rs 50 Off or INR100 Off on the Food Partner App (Zomato) in India only depending upon the amount mentioned in the Voucher. The value of their discount Voucher code will be mentioned in their reward confirmatory message.
- This Zomato Voucher for redemption is available only on online payment option and not available on Cash On Delivery.
- The Zomato Voucher is valid on sub total amount (i.e. only on the Food Value Amount), which excludes delivery (+packaging), restaurant charges and GST charges. Voucher valid for all days of the week.
- Any order that customers place on the Zomato is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by partner and participating restaurant.
- A maximum of 1 discount code can be used per transaction in Zomato.
- If the value of the order is less than the value of the voucher, the balance is non-refundable and cannot be carried forward or used in any other transaction.
- This offer is only for Home Delivery.
In no event shall the maximum liability exceed the value of the voucher i.e. INR50 or INR100 as the case may be. a
- Once a Participant has secured a Zomato Voucher as per the terms and conditions of this Campaign, in addition to the terms mentioned herein, all terms and conditions of the Zomato including any minimum purchase requirements to avail delivery of services and or fulfilling the Voucher be the sole responsibility of the Zomato,. In the event of any Participant grievance regarding the Voucher or anything purchased under the Voucher, the Zomato and or the relevant service provider in connection with the item purchased under the Voucher will be solely responsible. Mondelez shall not be liable on this account under any circumstances. If there are any complaints regarding the Cadbury Countlines purchased under this Campaign, such complaints will be handled by Mondelez.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ZOMATO VOUCHER
- This Voucher is not exchangeable for “cash” or for sale.
- is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Campaign offers.
- The usage of this Voucher is incumbent upon the terms & conditions to be followed by the voucher holder/purchaser. Such conditions need to be followed by the voucher holder/purchaser.
- A maximum of one (1) voucher may be used per person, per mobile number/email id during the Campaign Period.
- Only one Voucher per order placed on Zomato will be entertained. Multiple vouchers cannot be booked together.
- The “How to Redeem” instructions form a part of these T&Cs. Any costs associated with entering the promotion, including accessing the App/Zomato website, are the responsibility of each Participant. Also, regular call and message rates will apply as per the consumer telecom operator in their respective circles.
- We / Execution Partners not responsible for any delay, cancellation or changes in the voucher usage policy from the offer partner (Zomato) end. In the event that a particular offer has been discontinued by the offer provider, Execution Partner reserves the right to offer the customer an alternative reward of equal value of Voucher prize. This would complete our Campaign obligations to you.
- Please also see terms and condition for redemption of the Zomato Voucher Code provided below.
B. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SMARTPHONE VOUCHER- ONLY FOR LUCKY DRAW WINNERS
- The draw through computerized selection will be conducted every week for all the Participants participating in the Campaign.
- A total of 4 lucky Winners will be declared in the lucky draw contest in this campaign.
- The voucher referred to as a “Smartphone Voucher” will be an Amazon Pay Gift Card worth INR 10,000 which the consumer can use to purchase a phone or any other item on the website www.amazon.in
- Prizes will be given subject to the winner satisfying the verification process conducted by the Execution Partner.
- The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash
- Any Participant of the Campaign who wins a lucky draw prize during the Campaign Period shall not be eligible to win any further prizes in the Campaign.
- Mondelez and/or its Execution Partner are not liable for any order or delivery-based issue which may arise while placing the order using the Smartphone Voucher.
- Execution Partner needs to be contacted in case of any issue with respect to use/redemption of the Smartphone Voucher at the following email ID: email@example.com
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT/CONTACTING WINNERS:
Zomato Voucher- The winners can check their Zomato Voucher code in the SMS received as provided in clause 2(c)(v). The Zomato Voucher code is valid only for a limited period of 3 months for redemption, post which the code will expire.
For the Lucky- Draw Smartphone Voucher Winners
- Once the Winners of the Lucky Draw are selected, Execution Partner shall dispatch prizes to the winners after the verification procedures are completed.
- In the event the shortlisted winner's number is busy, unreachable, or he/she does not attend the call, two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the Participant on that day and/or the next day. If even on the third attempt, the Participant does not attend the call, or is unreachable, the Participant's participation in the Campaign shall come to an end and the Participant's entry will stand canceled and Participant will become ineligible to receive the prize.
- In the event the shortlisted winner attends the call on either the second or third attempt, the procedure outlined in step (v) shall apply.
- If any shortlisted winner remains unreachable on the third attempt or is not interested in continuing in the Campaign or is otherwise ineligible to participate, the prize for that day shall be forfeited and no other Participant can claim the same.
- In case of a positive response from the shortlisted winner, each such shortlisted winner will be required to send the following documents for verification purposes:
- Copy of Address proof (Electricity bill or Mobile Bill)
- Copy of either PAN card, Aadhar Card, Passport or Voter ID Card
You acknowledge and hereby consent that post verification of the information, the Lucky Draw winner details will be displayed in the www.cadbury5starfuse.bigcityexperience.com.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS:
- We may, in our sole discretion, change the T&Cs or cancel the Campaign at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Campaign should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control that corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Campaign or submission of entries.
- We will not be responsible for: (a) any SPAM generated messages; (b) any SMS message delivery failures; (c) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by You or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Campaign, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Campaign; (e) any technical or operational issue in Zomato restricting or preventing your participation in the Campaign or availment of your Prize; (f) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; (g) injury or damage to Your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Campaign; (h) other conditions beyond Our reasonable control.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage the Execution Partner's Campaign website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, Execution Partner reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If Execution Partner loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these T&Cs or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify Execution Partner for those losses, damages, and costs.
- We, in our sole discretion reserves our right to exclude You from Campaign and/or not to attribute the Prize, and/or to cancel all or part of the Campaign, without any liability on our part, if We believe You have (a) breached any of these T&Cs; (b) acted or have the intention of act in a dishonest or fraudulent manner, or in bad faith; (c) tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign; (d) acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If Your entry is incomplete or if You use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. No benefits greater than those described in the "Description of the Campaign and How to Enter" section given in this T&Cs will be awarded.
- In the event of death of Winner, no nominees or heirs or any other person shall be eligible to the Cashback and no claim from the nominee or his/her legal heirs of the Winner or any other person shall be entertained for receiving the Prize.
- Mondelez and/or Execution Partner is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this Campaign or the downloading of any materials related to this Campaign.
- If this Campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Mondelez, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Mondelez may in addition to its other rights reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to invalidate any Participate; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Campaign, as appropriate.
- If for any reason this Campaign is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Campaign, Mondelez reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- Mondelez and/or Execution Partner and/or their respective affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees accepts no liability and shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the Participant is unable to submit his/her entry due to failure on the part of the telecom operator, facility provider, device compatibility etc., or due to capacity constraints.
- All attempts will be made by the Execution Partner to protect the data submitted to it by a Participant from loss and corruption, but in the event such data loss happens, Execution Partner may have to continue with whatever data is available, or in any other manner as it may deem reasonable. Mondelez and the Execution Partner should not be held responsible for any loss of data or the action taken on account of the same. Mondelez and/or Execution Partner and/or their respective affiliates and their officers, business partners, directors, employees will not be held responsible to make good any such loss or dissatisfaction on account of such loss.
- Execution Partner will take reasonable efforts to ensure that there is no security breach at its end in the course of conduct of submission of entry for the Campaign and/or that there is no data / entry loss and/or any other loss at its end. However, in the event of a security breach and/or data/ entry loss and/or any other loss for any reasons whatsoever, Mondelez and/or Execution Partner and/or its affiliates, their respective officers, directors, employees will not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss on account of any such instances as may be sustained by the Participant. Mondelez and/or Execution Partner and/or its affiliates, their respective officers, directors, employees shall have the right at all times to exclude or disregard any entries submitted during any period where a security breach or data/entry loss or any other loss occurs.
- Participation in this Campaign is at your sole discretion and on a voluntary basis. We do not advice you to travel and visit any stores for any non-essential activity. We encourage you to comply with safety and hygiene guidelines as directed by government including usage of masks and maintenance of social distance norms for all visits and travel.
- We will not be liable if any Reliance Retail are not operational due to lockdown restrictions imposed by government authorities or for any other force majeure event because of which you are not able to participate in Campaign or able to redeem your Zomato Voucher;
- You agree that all decisions related to the Campaign are final and binding on You. Failure by Us to enforce any of these T&Cs in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the T&Cs and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
- We will not be liable for any costs incurred by You in connection with Your participation in the Campaign.
- If you are dissatisfied with the Campaign or the Campaign rules and/or any content or any requirements of the Campaign form, the materials available related thereto, or with these T&Cs, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Campaign.
- If a person chooses to access this Campaign from outside India, he/she shall do so on his/her own initiative and shall be responsible for compliance with applicable local laws of the country.
- This Campaign is valid only till stocks last at the participating Reliance Retail stores and is subject to availability of stock.
- Under this Campaign, Zomato Voucher are being distributed by Execution Partner. Mondelez is not responsible either directly or indirectly with respect to any matter pertaining to this Zomato Voucher and the Prize offered with this voucher.
- Execution Partner is acting as an executing agency for this Campaign and holds no legal and financial liability on unclaimed offers, incentives, vouchers, etc. beyond the applicable Campaign Period.
- Any complaints or queries pertaining to the Campaign shall be taken up directly with the Execution Partner at email id; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights, in the Campaign material(s) and all Campaign related material shall vest solely and exclusively with Mondelez at all times. All intellectual property, including without limitation, any copyrights, trademarks, designs and know how (“Intellectual Property”) relating to Mondelez products or the Campaign shall belong to Mondelez. All Intellectual Property owned exclusively by the Execution Partner shall at all times continue to belong to the Execution Partner.
If applicable, all material submitted in connection with the Campaign (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) taken of Participants are assigned to Mondelez upon submission and become the property of Mondelez exclusively. Mondelez may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it deems fit. Intellectual Property in any such material remains the sole property of Mondelez.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You agree that for the purpose of operating this Campaign, Mondel?z and/or Execution Partners may need to collect personal and/or sensitive personal information (“Personal Data”) from You. Such Personal Data will be used by the Execution Partners for the purpose of operating this Campaign. Providing Personal Information is voluntary; however, failure to provide such data shall result in your inability to participate in the Campaign. All Participants give their consent to the collection and processing of such Personal Information. In addition to the above, please visit the Privacy Notice on www.cadbury5starfuse.bigcityexperience.com/privacy to understand why your Personal Data is collected. Please note that your acceptance of these terms and conditions is deemed to signify your agreement to the Privacy Notice as well and the necessary consent to what could be done with your Personal Data as described in the Privacy Notice.
We reserve the right to refuse to issue Prizes to the winners unless they provide their Personal Data necessary to release the Prize and to perform other activities to run the Campaign. In order to comply with applicable law, the names of the winners of any Prize under this Campaign shall be posted on the website where details about this Campaign is posted.
Participants authorize Mondel?z and Execution Partner and/or their respective service providers under the Campaign to use the Personal Data sent to the Campaign in connection with the Campaign.
By accepting these terms and conditions you also hereby give your consent to Mondelez or any other third party nominated to carry out profiling of your anonymized data made available through Execution Partner. Execution Partner will take the necessary measures to secure and keep safe, either directly or through third parties, any such information that You may have shared.
It is important to remember that whatever You transmit or disclose can be collected and used by others or unlawfully intercepted by third-parties. No data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect Your information, We cannot warrant the security of any information You transmit to us.
Your personal information may be retained and may continue to be used until: (i) the relevant purposes for the use of Your information described in this clause are no longer applicable; and (ii) We and/or Execution Partners are no longer required by applicable law, regulations, contractual obligations or legitimate business purposes to retain Your personal information and the retention of Your personal information is not required for the establishment, exercise or defense of any legal claim.
- FORCE MAJEURE:
This Campaign is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, government restrictions or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Mondel?z/ Execution Partner ("Force Majeure Event"). We/ Execution Partner shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the participants in the Campaign including the winners as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
The courts of competent jurisdiction at Mumbai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with the Campaign. Participation in the Campaign is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these T&Cs, including (without limitation) this clause.
Further all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these T&Cs, or the rights and obligations of the participants and/or Mondelez and/or Execution Partner shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE:
By participating in the Campaign, you give Mondel?z and/ or its affiliates permission to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made in relation to the Campaign and any Campaigns, events, or Campaigns to follow. You agree that and Mondelez or its affiliates have the right to publish your saved item details for any communication, Campaigns, events, or Campaigns that follow. You agree that Mondelez and/ or its affiliates have complete ownership of such pictures, etc., including the entire copyright, and may use them for any purpose. These uses include, but are not limited to illustrations, bulletins, exhibitions, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, publications, advertisements, and any Campaign or educational materials in any medium now known or later developed, including the internet. You acknowledge that you will not receive any compensation, etc. for the use of such pictures, etc., and hereby release Mondelez and/ or its affiliates and its agents and assigns from any and all claims which arise out of or are in any way connected with such use. You give your consent to Mondelez and/or its affiliates, agents and assigns to use your name and likeness to promote the Campaign and any Campaigns, events, or Campaigns to follow.
- LIABILITY RELEASE:
This Campaign is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and participating in this Campaign is voluntary. By participating in the Campaign, you will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless Mondelez and any of its / their affiliates, employees or agents representing or related to Mondelez and its / their services/products for any matters in relation to this Campaign, including the Prizes. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse of the benefits/ Prizes offered under this Campaign, in connection with any activity or directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in the Campaign, even if caused or contributed to by our negligence. By participating in this Campaign, you agree to indemnify and/ or any of its respective officers/employees from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the Prize or participation in the Campaign including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise. You shall be liable for all the personal taxation that might arise out of the winnings from this Campaign and shall not hold Mondelez and/ or its affiliates responsible for payment of the same and/ or any dispute arising in relation thereof.
- RELIANCE RETAIL STORE NAMES:
Please find the list of Reliance Retail stores below across each city. This list is subject to change and operation of these stores are subject to all Government restrictions and/or permissions which may be imposed by any Government authority from time to time during the operation of the Campaign. You acknowledge that neither Mondelez nor the Execution Partner have any control over such regulations and the Campaign, to that extent, is being provided on a reasonable efforts basis subject to all conditions that may be imposed by any Government authority relating to movement of people, product or operation of commercial and retail outlets.